Thursday, January 17, 2013

We Have Moved...


We have moved to entirelycrafty.weebly.com


The reason for the move you might ask?  I love to blog about all that I am doing but I also love to craft, and trying to maintain 3 blogs is very time consuming.  So instead of having 3 seperate blogs for the different things I love to do, I decided it would be better to just have one. 

Things to look for on my new blog: 
  • on the right side panel you will see categories.  If you wish to see just posts about Wired Whimzee then click on that category and they will be filtered to one page, so that you can browse any of my latest goings on with my jewelry business
  • on the left side panel you will see Jewelry listed.  This is my jewelry gallery.  
  • If you are interested in any of the pieces, or would like to talk about a custom piece just for you, then please click on the little envelope icon which you will find at the top of each page.
I hope this consolidation to one blog will give me more time to craft!

See you over at my new space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments with me, I always appreciate feedback!!