Saturday, May 19, 2012

Post Earrings!

These fun and quick earrings are a free tutorial over on Gailavira's Blog.  You can check it out as well as many other tutorials that she has.  She does some amazing wire weaving work and I hope to learn a lot from her through her tutorials!!

So quick to make, that if you don't have something to wear to a party just sit down for a few minutes and presto, matching earrings for your outfit!


A few things I learned with this tutorial, as someone put it somewhere I was reading if you bend the wire too far, you can bend it back...lol... and the next ones of these I make, I will make sure the beads around the centre stone don't move around before I attach them...lol...oh well its good practice anyways!!  


Enjoy!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments with me, I always appreciate feedback!!